Awesome lists are a great thing on GitHub. It’s about collecting useful resources, packages and modules of a certain technology or subject. It’s the best way of introduction if you have to learn about a new technology.
Here’s a good example of a awesome Node.js list by Sindre Sorhus aka the inventor of bower, grunt and many other web tech.
I thought it would be a good idea to do the same for PowerShell. Maybe you’ve got some inputs for me, simply post them in the comment section or make fork of the Awesome PowerShell repository and commit your inputs directly.
So here’s what I’ve got so far:
Inspired by the awesome list thing.
- PsGet – Set of commands to install modules from central directory, local file or from the web.
- File System Security – Allows a much easier management of permissions on files and folders.
- Carbon – DevOps for automating the configuration of Windows computers.
- PowerShell PowerUp – A powerfull server management framework.
- PSCX – Useful set of additional cmdlets
- Client-side SharePoint – API for SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Online.
- AutoSPInstaller – Automated SharePoint 2010/2013 installation script.
- PoSH Server – Secure, flexible and lightweight web server to meet your requirements.