1 min read
Success Factors for a SharePoint Project
February 19, 2014
Right now I’ve led the company internal SharePoint projects for about one year.
I’ve experienced that most of the SharePoint project leaders struggle with same problems.
In order to save you from this unnecessary experience I’ve shared my most important success factors of a SharePoint project:
- A SharePoint IT administrator who's actively seeking to improve the efficiency of SharePoint related company processes.
- Users must be capable of using SharePoint as they are with every other office application.
- SharePoint educated users will work more efficient with SharePoint and have a huge potential to develop solution-oriented SharePoint tools that meet their needs.
- SharePoint requires an open corporate culture as it mainly offers a variety of possibilities to collaborate and connect socially company wide.
- The managers of the company have to be aware of and live the ideology of SharePoint.