1 min read
Website Seminars ILZ
July 2, 2013
The astonishing and powerful Typo3 extension ‘seminars’ provides everything you’ll need to offer courses. However it’s very difficult and complex to configure this extension.
This project was a chance to deal with this extension. The goal was simple, provide an online Tool to proceed and manage courses.
August 2011 - November 2011
The only requirement of this project was simply to use the seminars extension.
My tasks where:
- Create a design
- Implement this design into Typo3
- Configure the seminars extension
- Connect the user authentication provider with the Active Directory via LDAP
- Configure the web and proxy server
- Add a signed SSL certificate
Overall I’ve used these Typo3 extensions for this project:
Categories: Web design