Based on new business requirements our intranet SharePoint needs an update from version 2010 to 2013.
The new installation will be part in our existing Office 365 hybrid environment.
As I’ve completed the Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 course I going to perform this project on my own.
In this series of posts I would like to share my knowledge and experience in building this new intranet based on SharePoint 2013.
- Designing the Logical Architecture
- Architecture and Licensing
- Run the SharePoint 2013 Service Account Creator
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint SQL Server
- Installing and Configuring Office Web Apps Server
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint 2013 Farm
- Migrate SharePoint 2010 Data
- Configuring User Profiles
- Deploy the SQL Server Backup Job
- Monitoring and Maintaining the SharePoint Environment with Zabbix
- Configure hybrid search results from SharePoint Online in SharePoint on-premise