Sadly there’s no native Piwik plugin for the Koken photography CMS.
However you can use another plugin the inject the tracking code to the footer of your site.
- Install the HTML Injector plugin (Site > Settings > Plugin > Download Plugins).
- Enable the plugin (Site > Settings > Plugin > HTML injector > Enable).
- Setup the plugin (Site > Settings > Plugin > HTML injector > Setup).
- Copy the tracking code of your Piwik site (Piwik > Administration > Websites > [site] > View Tracking code).
- Paste the code into the footer field and save it.
Well done, your visitors are tracked now.